Terms & Conditions
Safety of your details
How safe are my transactions?
Shop4rolls.co.uk takes the security of your details very seriously and guarantees the safety of your personal details. Your transactions by Credit and debit card are securely processed by WorldNet - a Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant payment gateway" in conjunction with Elavon payment merchants. We also use SSL certification by the number one security company Norton Security by Symantec. We take all security measures into account so that you can rest assured and buy with confidence.
Buy with confidence, you can trust us
Our intention is that our prices reflect the best value in the market whether this is online or on the High Street we will endeavour to bring down Till roll prices always. However, in the event of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. changes in VAT, inflationary cost increases or currency fluctuations), then prices may have to be altered up or down depending. We will try to inform you of any change to price before you place your order.
Our promise to you
We endeavour to bring you the best prices online for Till roll supplies in Northern Ireland. All products or services offered on our website with the exception of some sale items can be returned to us please see our returns policy for more details. We will help you over the phone to choose the right product for your needs and will always try to give you the best advice we can to make your online shop as easy as possible.
Shop4rolls.co.uk provides a service whereby our customers can order products either online, by telephone.
Shop4rolls.co.uk may use your personal information as follows:
• To process your payments.
• To fulfil your order and administer your account.
• Your information will only ever be used internally by an employee of Shop4rolls.co.uk and shall not be passed onto third party companies except in the case of legal debt recovery or were a relevant regulator has asked especially for the details in either case we will inform you in due course.
• We may do prizes and draws from time to time so your information given may also be used here.
• To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research. In addition, we may include leaflets or brochures for complementary products or services from third parties with our statements and parcels.
• Shop4rolls.co.uk may pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties to use for marketing. Shop Direct or third party partners may contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail, text message or any other reasonable method. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties in this way then please contact us at
• For both your protection and ours, when you log in to your account, open a new account or place an order online, Supply Channels Ltd. trading as Shop4rolls.co.uk will collect information from your computer or mobile device setting, such as an IP address, software and plug-in information and screen resolution. This information is used to create a device fingerprint which will enable us to carry out checks, both internally and using third party authentication services (such as RSA’s Risk Based Authentication Service, eFraudNetwork) for fraud prevention purposes. This will assist in;
• preventing you and us from suffering fraudulent transactions
• reducing instances of identity theft that may impact on you
• identifying computers or mobile devices that are hijacked and used illegally to effect unauthorised transactions
• If & when you apply for credit: Shop4rolls.co.uk may search your record at a credit agency who will supply us with credit information.
• In assessing you for credit and to manage your account, Shop4rolls.co.uk may also use any information which the company already holds about you.
• Once an account is open with Shop4rolls.co.uk you have 30 days to pay from the invoice date. Any time after 30 days interest will be charged onto account automatically until that invoice is paid in full.
• If Shop4rolls.co.uk enters into a credit agreement with you, they may also add details of your agreement as well as ongoing details of your account and how you manage it to credit reference agency records. If you do not repay on time or in full, they may tell the credit agencies who will record details of the debt. All this information will be seen by other organisations carrying out later searches. This information may be used to assess you for credit or to verify your identity.
• Payment’s on account can be made by phone by credit or debit card online by credit or debit card, by post with cheque or by Bank transfer. Our Bank details can be found on our order notes or invoices.
• An Invoice which is overdue (30 days plus) can be passed on to a debt recovery company any time after this date, this is up to our discretion.
• All Goods will remain the property of Supply Channels Ltd. T/A Shop4rolls.co.uk until the goods are paid for in full and lasting settlement.
We may telephone you to tell you about special offers or for market research and customer care purposes. If you do not want to receive such calls, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your account number and address stating your wish to be removed from the telephone mailing list.
If you do not want to receive emails from Shop4rolls.co.uk, please email us at email@example.com providing your account number and address and state your wish to be removed from the email list.
From Direct Mail
If you do not want to receive mailings from Shop4rolls.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your account number and address and state your wish to be removed from the direct mailing list.
We reserve the right for our customer advisors to contact you regarding your account where necessary.
How long will it take before I stop receiving communications?
For promotional emails and Telemarketing, please allow up to 20 days to for us to process your request. For Direct Mail please allow 35 days.
Registered company details:
• Shop4rolls.co.uk is a registered business name under Supply Channels Ltd.
• The registered office and head office of Supply Channels Ltd. is at Corfad, Stradone, Co. Cavan.
• Supply Channels Ltd. is a registered company in Ireland with company registration number 350198 and its Value Added Tax Number is IE6370198T.
Terms & Conditions for this website
These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. Please note that these Terms and Conditions also incorporate the following sections, which we advise that you read:
Before proceeding with an order, you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
1A. This site is owned and operated by Supply Channels Limited (trading as Shop4rolls.co.uk). Our registered office is at Corfad, Stradone, Co. Cavan. Registered in Ireland No 350198. VAT registration number IE6370198T.
1B. All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2. Ordering Goods
2A All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
2B When you submit an order to us on our website, you will receive a 'bounce back' confirmation email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You should check this e-mail for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. These emails do not constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we despatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
You appoint us Shop4rolls.co.uk in respect of each order you place with us on an irrevocable basis as your agent for the purposes of us giving instructions on your behalf in relation to section 84 of the Postal and Telecommunications Services Act 1983 and thereby permit postal packets addressed to you to be opened, delayed, detained and/or for the due delivery of the postal packet to you to be interfered with or prevented.
If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
2C. Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please go to the Returns section for further information?
2D. Please note: you are responsible for all purchases made on your account and are personally liable for the full outstanding balance.
3. Processing your orders and payment
3A. If you are paying for your order through your Credit Account, the relevant payment will be shown on the statement once you re login to your account.
3B. Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
3C. All prices shown on our website are Exclusive of VAT.
4A. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however, delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales.
4B. All items are subject to stock availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given on request where you have already paid for the goods.
4C. When we deliver your items to you, you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
4D. Please note that if you wish to return goods under our Returns Guarantee, you have 14 days from receipt of the goods to return them to us. For further information on returns and exceptions to our home Returns guarantee please see the Returns section.
4E. If an item is faulty please contact our offices and we will arrange an appropriate remedy.
4F. We reserve the right to stop a delivery at any time, including after despatch, if we suspect that the transaction might be fraudulent.
6A. We are the operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property (or that of our affiliated companies) or are used under licence from our suppliers. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website.
6B. Our rights, and those of our affiliates and suppliers, are protected by Irish, European, and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions.
6C. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access our website for the purposes of browsing our (or our affiliates) product offer(s), ordering goods or services from us (or our affiliates), or obtaining contact information for us (or our affiliates).
6D. Your licence to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our affiliates).
6E. You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site (other than by reason of automatic page caching), to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage.
You are permitted to link to our homepage, provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our (or our affiliates) suppliers interests, but you are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyright used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyright of their respective holders. No permission is given by Supply Channels Ltd. or their affiliates for the use of such brand names, product and service names and titles and copyright by any other person and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.